Since the first work in progress screenings in 2005, HOW DO I LOOK has given presentations at universities, colleges, high schools, cultural & educational institutions, churches, AIDS and youth organizations, and media outlets around the globe. This provided the opportunity for screenings, educational lectures/presentations and live performances.
BOOKING INFORMATION AND FEES
- Commercial screening: box office split 50/50
- Screening with lecture: $1,500 including the director
- $2,500 including director and two members from the cast
- $3,000 including director and four members from the cast
- $4,000 including the director and four members from the cast, plus live performance by the cast and by a performer from the CD sound track *
- Film festivals: $ 200
- Not for profit organizations: $200 for first screening and $100 each additional screening
- Youth and grass roots organizations: free screenings
- Youth organizations: $500 screening with lecture including the director and one member from the cast.
[For specific or additional members of the cast, fee information, or other options, please contact us, Wolfgang Busch at 719-623-2926 or ArtFromTheHeartWolf@gmail.com.]